Friday, May 11, 2012

Favorite Green Super Food

Ok, I had to share my favorite green food supplement on the market and it is ON SALE, right now at WHOLE FOODS MARKET!!!! No, I did not say, "the best", because I didn't research every single one on the market today! However, I think it ROCKS!

The first pictured Green Superfood is "Dreamsickle" and it literally tastes just like I remember orange sickle to taste like, but better!
The second one is so loaded with antioxidants that I went for it and LOVE THE TASTE of it too!
They have 5 or so flavors and I have tried most of them and like them all.

What do you do with them and why are you so excited about them?

This is the perfect way to get those kids who WILL NOT touch a vegetable or maybe even a fruit to get those nutrients in. I use them on our busy bee season's when I feel like we have had a less then healthy week!

I mix them in applesauce, yogurt, smoothies, cereal, juice, a salad dressing b/c my kids will eat salad. And even make a cold desert with it! This stuff is awesome for easy and fun ways to get it down.
 My kids love to be in charge of this part and so, then I find them wanting more of it! lol

I believe that if a kid sees green more often on their plate like apple sauce, for instance, yogurt, cereal and juice they will associate a better feeling about green foods and be more accepting of it. I create ways to put green in sweet and savory dishes at our home! Find out more tips like these at my cooking classes (details on "Cooking Classes" page or email me at karissacooks@live.com).

Wish I were making a profit off of this sweet ad! lol
Don't forget they are on sale for a limited time! Really, I should be getting paid for this!



No comments:

Post a Comment