Thursday, May 10, 2012

 Perfect last minute teacher gifts on a budget!

So, let me assure you, this was no perfect and easy week! 

You see people post stuff and it just leaves you thinking everything is so perfect and comes together so easily for them. NOT, the case in our week of two vehicles out, one law suite, some very hairy details not coming together etc, etc. However, I found the most perfect last minute teacher gifts for a very good price! I leave these moments realizing I am in, under THE ALMIGHTY'S FAVOR!

Upon arriving at Ethan's last day of school, I began to notice all the teacher gifts floating around. Since, my van had been out of commission for over a week and I had not entered the building in a week, I was not thinking of gifts! Lucky for me, I had 1 hr and 40 minutes to find 6 gifts! 
So, I headed to downtown Franklin to shop AND get a coffee, of course! Not thinking that the stores don't open till 10:00 am! Now I only have like 30-40 min to find gifts, get them wrapped, find gift cards and sign them!
I still had time to sit and chat with friends at Starbucks for about 40 min as I waited for the stores to open. 10 minutes till, I began to search for the store that opened first! AH HA, I found one called,  Avec Moi, that had everything I needed! There was definitely more than I am even mentioning!

1. The cutest Key chains that could double as a necklace with bird, butterfly and dragon fly themes. $ 5.95
2. Tiny sweet bowls with birds or flower decor that could hold necklaces, rings, paperclips, pennies, or even tea bags! $ 4.95
3. VERY NICE bracelets with the magnet clasps with mother of pearl beads! $10.00
4. Scarves with butterflies, plain or a million other decors. $15.00
5. Pinch salt crystal dishes $3-5
6. Mother of pearl necklaces for $14.95

Again, you can see a bit from the website, Avec Moi Franklin Tn.


I wish I had taken pictures of more. This is all I got..the key chains that could be a necklace!

I loved the combination of the keychains with the little dishes, they were so cute together with their bird and flower themes!

 After picking out a combination of gifts from this list, I waited for her to wrap them all. Just when we were about to get out of there, Ocean had to pee! I was panicking for running so close to 11, when Ethan's program was starting!

 Left Franklin at 10:50 and walked in just in time to get a seat! WHEW!

GOD LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 And as of this very minute, both vehicles are fixed! HE REALLY LOVES US!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment