Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Made up Cocktail

Blueberry Basil Quencher

Ingredients:
fresh blueberries
fresh basil
1/2 fresh squeezed lime juice
orange soda water
1-2 oz of vanilla vodka

The thing I like about this drink is how yummy it would be with just the blueberries, basil and water!

Take crushed ice and muddle the blueberries, basil and ice together. My sister taught me that the crushed ice is what cuts through the basil and berries to add flavor! Then add in your liquids. I have no measurements for you, i just figure out what looks good to me. 1-2 oz of the vodka is all you need.
Top with a straw and a stem of basil for pretty!
If this drink wasn't so amazing I would have a picture for you! We drank it too fast to remember!
This was a great Father's Day treat before dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment